- The 36-inch trampoline offers an effective, safe, progressive way to exercise
- Maximum load of 100kg.
- 36-inch diameter.
- Rugged all-steel frame construction.
- Six detachable legs.
- Heavy-duty rebounding surface with safety pad.
- Thirty-spring tension resistance; each spring is two centimetres wide and the length is 5cm for durability and stability.
- Includes 6-months local supplier warranty.
- The trampoline has a durable mat and tubular steel frame with a durable coated finish. • For extra safety, the padded cover around the mat cushions.
- The frames and prevents children from stepping through the spring.
- Heavy-Duty steel tubes with anti-slip rubber bottom.
- Inner-circle consists of resistant waterproof PP mat.
- Part of their physical therapy for children with autism.
- Improve motor skills, confidence, coordination, sensory processing.
- Aid lymphatic circulation, as well as blood flow in the veins of the circulatory system.
- Stimulate metabolism, reducing the likelihood of obesity
- Trampoline exercise can strengthen bone density as well as muscles. Increased bone density helps to prevent broken or fractured bones and osteoporosis.
- Because a trampoline teaches muscle control and coordination, many children see an improvement academically when regular use of a trampoline occurs. Focusing gets better for Adults.
- Super easy to assemble, the mat is attached to the bouncing frame so all you need to do is take out the frame, screw on its 6 legs and now it’s ready to use.
- Trampoline is safe for kids ages 3 years and older to use.
There are no reviews yet.