• A device for administering medication by spraying a fine mist.
• Also known as an atomizer, is a machine that vaporizes liquid medication into a fine mist to be inhaled into the lungs via a mouthpiece or mask.
• A nebulizer is used to administer medication primarily for those with asthma, but also for those with cystic fibrosis or other respiratory illnesses.
Effective Treatment of:
• Bronchial Asthma
• Acute Bronchitis
• Chronic Bronchitis
• Cystic Fibrosis
• Chronic Obstructive
• Pulmonary Infections
• Respiratory Infections
• Small Airway Disease
• High-performance Jet nebulizer.
• Perfect in craftsmanship
• Strong airflow, Low noise
• Easy operation
• Portable nebulizer.
• Easy handle and cleaning
• Excellent quality with good price
• Hot-selling, Attractive and novel design
• Nice gift box packing
• It is recommended to change the air filter every 2 month
• Power supply: AC110V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz-60Hz, 230V/50Hz
• Input power: 180VA
• Working compressor pressure: 10PSI.Max40PSI
• Compressor free air flow: 10L/min
• Maximum nebulization rate: 0.35mL/min
• Particular Size rate: 0.5-8cm
• Size: 29cmx18cmx11cm
• Weight: 2.1KGS
• Ambient temperature Range: 10°C~40°C
• 1pc Neb Bottle: 10/6ml
• 1pc Air Tube
• 2pcs Marks: Adult & Child’s
• 1pcs Mouth Pieces
• 5pcs Air Filters